Supreme Halo Wars

A halo wars rp

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome members, we have just started the site and there are plenty of open spots so be sure to get one, also plz post a bio - Thanks, Admins

Share | 

Orbit over Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky
Webmaster/Supreme Orbital Defense Leader/ODST Commander

PostSubject: Orbit over Harvest   Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:16 am

A lone ship appears out of hyperspace followed by a whole armada of ships. A loud sound can be heard as a single beam of energy crashes into the planet killing several covenant squads and many covenant vehicles. We are here to retake Harvest. Kill any and all Covenant in our way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade
Co Webmaster/UNSC Fleet Admiral/Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:22 pm

"All ships this is Fleet commander, Omega squad hits the ground first to clear a drop zone then a few squads of ODST afterwards to set up a forward base.. dont let any enemy ship leave the system, understood?" Slade said as omega squad preps for drop
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-homefront/images/unsc-repair-and-
Sev

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:01 am

Sev jumped into an already half-full Pelican, he noticed that most of the troops in the Pelican were new. They were literally shaking in their suits. Some whispers went around about Sev's mask.
"Hey new guys, this is a Pelican not a Pelicant. We'll live though, retake Harvest, and come back as heroes." He smiled, a few grins and chuckles were here and there, but they were new after all. Nothing could get rid of their fear.
"Hey, sir. What's with the mask...And your rifle looks really weird." One private asked,
"The mask is there because I want it to be there. Also, my rifle. Modified with several new things." Sev said, the private nodded. A few seconds later, his helmet HUD popped open, the green holographic screen showed an AI. Sev rose an eyebrow as he saw the holographic woman.
"こんにちは。私はあなたの人工粋です。私は名前をあなたは私を1つに割り当てるものとする必要はありませんか?" She said,
"...You expect me to know Japanese?" Retorted Sev,
"...Sorry. Japanese was my default language for some reason. I have been assigned to you by a higher ranking officer that has chosen not to reveal his or her name. Shall you assign me a name, sire?" She asked,
"...I guess I'll name you Touka." Sev said,
"Might I ask why, sire?" Touka asked,
"Well...It means expressing uncertainty. I think." Sev said,
"Very well. Touka is now my name. Thank you Sire." Touka said,
"Oh lighten up." Sev finished, he then noticed all of them men in the Pelican were looking at him funny, obviously hearing in on his conversation.
"Shut up guys. I'm an ONI Spec Ops trooper sent on this mission to gather important intel on the Covvies. What other explanation for my mask and gun?" Sev said, he fooled most of them, and convinced some others to lighten up their suspicions.
"Slick move...Sire." Touka said, Sev frowned, "Sorry Sire, I have to call you that. It is built into my programming."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:09 am

One of the ships moves away from the others and the name Ultima can be seen on the side of it as it moves into position directly in the middle of Harvest. Prepare to fire the MAC gun again. A glisten of light can be seen as a large beam erupts from the ship smashing into the planet and doing untold damage to a large radius of impact. Soon after the MAC gun was fired, Cairo Station appears from hyperspace and Ultima docks into it. The shady figure from before steps out and heads to the dock as 2 marines come up to him.

Marine 1:Sir! Intel is just in that Harvest has been overrun by the Covenant.
Marine 2:What are your orders sir?

The shady figure looks between the two of them and then grins as he says:Prepare the troops and get the Pelicans ready. We will attack soon. The 2 marines then run off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

omega squad loads..
413: "Sir, we are all ready.."
Slade: "You have the all clear to drop.."
"This is fleet commander to MAC guns.. Fire on LZ to clear up space for the startans then get the ODST troops ready"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.moddb.com/mods/halo-homefront/images/unsc-repair-and-
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:34 am

The shady figure walks to the bridge and nods to everyone in there and they nod back. You heard the Fleet Commander. FIRE THE MAC GUN AND OBLITERATE THE LZ FOR OUR TROOPS. An alarm blares as marines rush around getting into pelicans. A large concentration of light can be seen on the bottom of Cairo Station as a loud clanging of metal can be heard. A few seconds later an extremely loud noise can be heard, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM. The MAC gun fires and completely wipes out the LZ of any hostile beings. All pelicans, This is Orbital Defense Platform Leader, Sky. It is now time to launch. I repeat, it is now time to launch. All pelicans have the green light to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:38 am

"LZ is clear.. LAUNCH marines" Said Slade.. he then walked to the bridge to talk to the commander
Back to top Go down
Sev

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:43 am

All pelicans, This is Orbital Defense Platform Leader, Sky. It is now time to launch. I repeat, it is now time to launch. All pelicans have the green light to go.

Two more Marines got in, for a total of 8 Marines, including Sev. The ramp closed off and the Pelican took off into space, along with all the others. Nobody said anything, some were nervous, some were frozen by fear that they were going to their first battle. Sev, when the ride calmed down, went to the Pelican's console, and hacked into it. He searched the UNSC Battlenet for a calm soothing song. He found Lock and Key- By Mason Proper. He selected the song and it played lightly, easing up some tension. He walked back to his seat and sat down. He hefted his heavily modified assault rifle and brought it to bear.
"Get ready men." He said,
"Why, were probably 20 minutes from the a-" One private said, he was suddenly cut off from sudden shaking. The hanger bay opened, revealing the sky of Harvest, covered with Pelicans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:54 am

All ships, surround Cairo Station as it reloads. We dont want the Covenant to hit us when we are vulnerable. As soon as the order was given, most of the ships begin to move around Cairo Station. The shady figure known as Sky walked to the center of the bridge and looked on as hundreds of pelicans flew out from all the ships and the station itself. Amazing, absolutely amazing. Sky simply chuckled and smiled. A few seconds later, an AI appeared and begin talking.

Rain:Sir, your ODST are ready as you commanded and are awaiting your orders. The AI was a female and a blue metallic color yet she was the size of a person but holographic.

Hmmm.... Good. Have them standby and ready to deploy.

Rain:Yes sir. She then dissipated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 am

"i think its time we set supplies for a forward base, along with the armor support we talked about.." Slade said
Back to top Go down
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:59 am

Hmm, yes we should. Ill have them launch right away. Sky then turned around and nodded to a nearby officer as a few more pelicans drop down along with a carrier carrying supplies and vehicles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:03 am

"well im off to the pelican so i can meet with the ground troops.." Slade said as he get a comm link
413 aka trigger: "We are ready for you sir.."
Back to top Go down
Gear

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Gear ran up to Slade. "Is it time to drop sir? Are we expecting heavy resistance?" asked Gear frantically. He was born on Harvest. He had family there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slade

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:27 am

Slade looked over at Gear and said "Theres none, our troops have cleared the drop zone for us to land in one piece" Slade said with a slight chuckle
Back to top Go down
Sev

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 pm

"Sir, Squad Commander Sevchenko reporting. We have secured a proper LZ, and are moving towards Alpha Base. We have encountered no resistance as of now, we have also secured quite a few hiding civilians. We might see some heavy resistance at Alpha Base, as it is an important structure to us and is a fortified position, and the Covenant know it." Sev reported through a secure communications line. The Pelicans were just taking off back into space,
"Okay squad! Lets move out!" Sev yelled.
1/4ths of the spearhead force stayed back at the first LZ to ensure its security, while the others moved out to head towards Alpha Base.

"Hey, that looks a lot like Nawi. Don't you think?" One Marine asked his friend, he pointed at Sev.
"Yeah...Where is Nawi anyways?" The other asked,
"Probably talking with the Sarge." The first said,
"Yeah. I guess we'll ask Nawi about that later."
"I guess so too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sky

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:06 pm

(This topic is now moved to the one I will make. No one post on here anymore unless you werent in the drop.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orbit over Harvest   

Back to top Go down

Orbit over Harvest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1